2019 Exmark QZS708GEM60200
Call for Price
Professional-grade cut quality. Superior comfort and value.
The Quest S-Series residential zero-turn lawn mower truly goes the extra mile as a commercial-grade zero-turn rider for homeowners. The S-Series provides all the amenities of the E-Series plus even more commercial-grade features. Like the ultra-smooth serviceable ZT2800 hydro drive system. Or the Series 2 fabricated deck. It's heavy-duty 10-gauge steel and welded wear strip gives you a great cutting machine that will last. Available with a choice of 50- and 60-inch deck sizes. So, if you're looking for the ultimate commercial-grade mower for home use, look no further than the Quest S-Series, from Exmark.
- Engine Protection: Standard, rear engine guard provides increased protection of critical engine components. The S-Series engine guard is enhanced for extra engine protection.
- Welded and Fabricated Deck: Our deck system offers added strength and commercial durability.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: A single, 2.9-gallon tank with one fill location keeps you mowing longer with fewer fill-ups.
- Simple, Easy Adjustments: With a single-point height adjust, it's easy to vary the Quest's cutting deck. The S-Series mower is quipped with a foot lift-assist, which eases lifting and lowering the cutting deck. (Optional on E-Series.)
- New Styling, Same Comfort: The redesigned Quest mower has the commercial Exmark styling and provides a premium, ergonomic seat system that delivers a smooth, comfortable ride, even over uneven terrain.
- Exmark Engines: Built precisely to our specifications allowing us to control engine quality from start to finish. Super-quick and easy oil drain system, and an advanced air intake system specially designed to decrease dirt ingestion and increase performance.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 5.50"-diameter cutter housing with 0.67"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Drive Tires: 20 x 10.0-10, 2-ply Turf Tech TL
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, Riveted 10 ga. Steel
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjustable both fore and aft. Levers are also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 6.5-6 smooth, pneumatic
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated pawl brake.
- Seat: Commercial Grade High Back contoured foam padded with armrests. Hinged mounting, spring suspension. Adjustment: Fore and aft from Operators' Position.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Standard Features: Engine hour meter, cup holder
- UPC: 193308000343
- Engine Brand: Exmark
- Engine Model: 708
- Engine Displacement: 708
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Fuel System: Carbureted
- Engine Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Fuel Type: Gas Carbureted
- Fuel Capacity: High-capacity, 3.0-gallon (11.0-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Translucent Visual
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Hydro Gear ZT2800 hydrostatic transmission with charge pumps, no hoses, integrated cooling fans, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-7 mph (11.3 km/h) forward. 0-3.4 mph (5.5 km/h) reverse.
- Carb Compliant: No
- Deck Lift: Standard; lever lift. Foot-assist with spring assist lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock.
- ROPS: None
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 105-ft-lbs clutch
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: .38" thick caster yoke arms
- Model Description: Quest S-Series 24.5 HP* Exmark 708CC w/60" Series 2 Fabricated Deck
- Width / Cutting Deck: 60"
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Exmark Series-2 fabricated and welded steel deck. Side discharge standard with the option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and welded, 12-gauge side skirt and 3/16" welded bumper.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.5" (3.8 cm) to 4.5" (11.4 cm) in 0.5" (1.3 cm) increments, adjustable from operator seat with standard foot operated assist.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
- Width: 75.2 in. (191.0 cm)
- Length: 77.0 in. (196 cm)
- Height: 42.6 in. (108.2 cm)
- Curb Weight: 681
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 20 x 10.0-10, 2-ply Turf Tech TL
- Fuel Capacity
- High-capacity, 3.0 gal. (11.0 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in.